(as of Dec 21,2019 15:14:44 UTC – Details)
Discover The Gerior Take-Apart Kitchen Scissors Differences:
- Detachable blades, easy for cleaning.
- Multifunctional meet all needs for the kitchen.
- Textured grips keep your hand secure.
- Slightly rubbery plastic handle, comfortable to use.
- Designed for left and right handed use.
Length: 235 cm (9.25 inches, Width: 100mm (3.94 inches), Blade Thickness: 3mm.
Blade: Metal, Handle: Black and Red
Features And Benefits:
- Make for effortless cooking with a lot of tasks.
- Well shaped grip to the form of your hand makes it very comfortable to hold, not excepting left-handed.
- Sharp blades with a useful notch make it feel comfortable while easily cutting game, hard branches, wire.
- Good for camping, BBQ, and outdoor activity.
- Best choice for a useful gift.
We recommend washing them by hand and drying them well after washing so that the blades stay super sharp.
You’ll be surprised by the various cooking and prep-related tasks that this everyday device can simplify.
Versatile and Easy to Clean: Shears that can be taken apart are the only shears sanitary enough for butchering. Being able to separate them apart to clean any food particles that remain in the pivot screw is critical to safe food prep. These kitchen scissors are designed to be easily taken apart.
Sharp Blades, No Rust: The micro-serrated blade allows for better gripping of slippery materials. The blades are crafted from high quality, food grade stainless steel that resists rusting.
Heavy Duty: The blades are extra thick (3 mm compared with 2 mm from other brands) and large handle for added strength and durability.
Utility Scissors: Aside from the standard kitchen snips, there are also specialty cutters for poultry, fish and herbs. Include additional features such as a bottle opener, a center toothed grip for cracking bones and nuts, notches on the handles for jar opening, a screwdriver tip.
Adjustable Pivot Screw: Kitchen shears usually don’t have an adjustable screw for tightening or loosening tension. Without an adjustable screw, the blades may be loose at the pivot or too tight to snip.